Right words at a Right time are the reason why SEO Singapore has gained popularity. The time when a person sits for hours in front of a desktop, rewriting and editing every word they are not only trying to communicate a message for the present but they are storing a reference which will last forever. If you want to prove a point, invest more in choosing your words rather than raising your voice or by repeating the same lines. It does not matter whether you are a start-up company or a full grown empire you will always face a situation when you will have difficulty in understanding something and at that time SEO expert Singapore like Novatise will help you to gain knowledge about how to tackle your problem and through the same medium you can communicate more effectively about your company.
Here are few strategies to improve your SEO ranking in long term.
Before I begin talking about SEO, I would assure you that there is nothing like rocket science in this and once you get the trick you can easily master it within no time.
• Make your URL easy and to the point: Your URL should be short enough to be memorized easily but long enough to describe your site. Try to use effective keywords in the URL because that makes it easier for the people to locate your site and it will surely lead to the hike in your ranking. Try to keep the word limit from 4-5 words.
• Choose better keywords: This is one of the major aspects of SEO. A well set of keywords can spread your article to a broader audience. When you type something on Google, it shows the best options related to what you have typed and with the right type of keywords, you can surely come in the top preferences when it comes to the area you are working on.
• Focus on Mobile Version– Gone are the days when people used to sit for hours in front of their desktop reading and researching things but now more people have already moved towards the smartphones to search things so it becomes necessary for you to make your visibility there so make sure that you make the mobile site your priority.
• Don’t forget the Voice search- As smartphones are really getting smart, it is important for you to update your site with at least 99% voice accuracy because you surely don’t want to miss your view just because you didn’t have time to fix the voice search. You can easily get information on Google about how to optimize your content for voice search.
• Use catchy subheadings- The mere existence of attractive subheading at the right place can give an extra spark to your content. Don’t call them a flow breaker because that is something that keeps the readers interested till the very end. The absence of subheadings can make your article more monotonous and the reader will lose interest in the middle and skip to something else.
• Add some Multimedia Elements- It is very important for you to add few images or if possible add some gif’s because no matter how irrelevant they look to you, they have the power to attract a larger number of audience. A catchy video or graph can surely increase the time people will spend on your site, which will surely lead to a hike in your ranking.
• Put efforts into increasing the User Experience- It is very important that you provide your users a good experience and when I say that am not referring to framing better sentences but my focus is more on making your site more users friendly. If you are not able to maintain your position among the readers, your ranking will surely drop down.
• Target most searched keywords- If you want to capture more market, it is necessary for you to use the keywords which are more likely to be typed by the user. This will be more beneficial than the focused keywords. You can even use attractive phrases or sentences but make sure you don’t overdo on that part. To come to the best conclusion it is advisable to research a bit more on what people are looking for when they are using SEO.
• Maintain a good speed of your site- It is very important for you to keep a check on the time it takes for the loading of the site because the faster the site will open, more likely people will appreciate staying on your site but focus more on the speed of the mobile site as people are more likely to be impatient when they use their phone. After a survey, it was found out that almost 53% of the sites are closed because it takes more than 3 seconds to load them.
These are few strategies which have helped me to maintain my SEO ranking but if you have any other suggestion, do leave a suggestion in the comment box. If your keen to use our services from a top SEO Agency Singapore like Novatise, give me a buzz and I can drop you a quick referral to our SEO team.